In the world of junk food, it is difficult to maintain a slim waist. It’s easy to get a wiggly belly but getting rid of it is difficult; not impossible. However, you can easily get rid of the belly but for that, you must work out daily for 30 minutes. The daily workout will give you a slim waist and a healthy life. There are some effective workout ideas are present which will make this process easier such as twisting, planks, and crunches.
All these workouts are easy to perform and you don’t need any equipment for the workout. Moreover, you also don’t have to go to the gym for these workouts. This workout will focus on your abs and oblique area. You just have to focus on your workout, and it will give you a slim waist.
Following are the 13 different workouts that will help you to get rid of your belly. You just have to follow all the steps and focus on your workout. Daily workout is important for fitness and health.
1. Heel Touches
This is one of the effective workouts which will focus on your abdominal and oblique area. This will give you a flat stomach after regular exercise.
- Firstly, you must lie down on your yoga mat bending the knees maintaining a distance between 2 legs. Placing them apart from each other to be slightly wider than the shoulder length. Spread your arms with the palm facing in position.
- Secondly, exhale and crunch your torso to the left side. Touch your left feet with your left-hand fingers and hold this position for a second.
- Go back to the initial position and inhale. Then do with your right feet and hand.
- Do this exact workout around 30 times.
2. Oblique ‘V’ crunch (for a V-shaped Slim Waist)
This workout focuses on your oblique area and it will burn your fat on the oblique. Additionally, this is also one of the effective workouts that will give you a slim waist.
- When you get your mat, then firstly you just must lie down on your right side of the body and place the legs on top of each other placing your left hand behind your head to support while lifting.
- Secondly, pull your straight legs up and bring your total toward the leg. It will form a ‘v’ shape.
- Give support to your body with the right hand. Slowly bring your body to the initial position.
- This is a simple exercise and repeats around 8 times.
- All these steps will burn your fat gradually and give you a slim waist.
3. Triangle crunch
This is another effective exercise that will work on the oblique and give you a flat stomach. When you get a flat stomach, you wear any dress you want and flaunt your slim waist.
- For the initial position of the exercise, you have to firstly kneel on your right knee and place your right hand on the mat. After this step, you have to extend your left leg and place your left hand behind your head.
- Thirdly, bring your left leg towards the left elbow and do a crunch. Hold on to this position for a second and go back to the original position but don’t extend your left leg completely. Hold it in the air for some second.
- Repeat this exercise around 30 times on each side.
- It will burn your belly fat and give you a slim waist.
- No equipment (dumbbells or belt) is required to perform this workout.
4. Forearm plank (most common exercise for a slim waist)
Plank is one of the core body exercises which will give you a flat belly and strength to all your body parts.
- Firstly, place your arms on the mat and align your elbow with your shoulder. You have to make sure that your arms are parallel to your body.
- Secondly, when you pull your body up then you have to focus that your neck and head are in line with your back. Consider a focus point on the floor by which you can adjust your head with your back.
- Take a focus that is 30cm away from your arms, it will line up your head and spine.
- Hold this position for 20 seconds and go back to your normal position.
5. Starfish crunch
This is one of the exercises which will focus on your core strength and make your body strong. It is also effective in the belly area because it will burn your belly fat.
- For the initial position of this exercise, you must firstly extend your legs and hands by making an ‘x’ shape. This will look like the shape of the starfish.
- Secondly, pull your shoulder or upper body away from the ground and pull your legs. The elbows of the hand and legs have to meet and go away.
- Hold on to this position for a second and slowly go to the initial position.
- This is the type of crunch which increase your core strength. Furthermore repeat this exercise 20 times.
6. Standing cross crunches
This exercise will focus on your hip flexors, core, and abs. It will give you a slim waist and it will also reduce your thigh fat. This exercise also increases your core strength.
- Firstly place your yoga mat and stand on the mat. Additionally, place your legs apart from each other to some distance. Place your hands behind your head and start doing cross crunches.
- Secondly, bend your left leg and move your knee to the right-hand elbow. When you are doing this rotate your torso and help to meet the knee and the elbow.
- Then go back to the initial position and do the same with the other side.
- Repeat this exercise around 30 times.
7. Side Jack-knives
This exercise is one of the effective exercises which will focus on your flat stomach, and oblique. It will increase your core body strength. However, you have to make sure that you repeat all these exercises daily.
- Firstly, lie down on the yoga mat on your right side and place your legs on each other.
- Secondly, place your right hand on the floor and left hand behind the head. The elbow of the left hand has to face the ceiling.
- Thirdly, focus all your tension on your torso and lift your legs from the ground. Lift your upper body also which is leading to your left hand.
- Hold on to this position for some seconds and go back to the initial position slowly.
- For effective results, you need to repeat this exercise 10 times on each side.
8. Windshield wipers
This is one of the effective exercises which will increase the core body strength and focus on your abs, obliques, and lower back.
- For the initial position, you have to lay down on your yoga mat and place your hand straight to the sides for the support then lift your legs and bend your knees. It will make a 90° angle with legs and knees.
- Furthermore, rotate your legs to the left side and don’t touch them on the floor.
- Hold on to this position for a second and do the same on the right side.
- Repeat this exercise around 30 times per day to get a flat belly.
9. Bend and kick
This will strengthen your core body and give you a flat stomach. It also focuses on your obliques and abs. You have to make sure that this has to be part of your daily routine. If you don’t do these exercises on daily basis, you never going to get a flat stomach.
- Place your yoga mat and go on your all hands and legs. Your hand has to be aligned with the shoulder and kept straight ensuring strengthening of your lower back.
- Then bend your right leg towards the ground and kick your leg towards the ceiling.
- Repeat this on both sides around 30 times.
10. Russian twist
This exercise will focus on your torso and burn your belly fat.
- For the initial position, you have to lay down on the yoga mat and bend your knees which will make 45 degrees angle with your legs.
- Lift your upper body and rotate your torso on the one side and repeat these steps on the other side also.
- You have to do this exercise around 30 times.
11. Side bend (strains the torso to ensure slim waist)
This is one of the core body exercises which will focus on your belly fat and torso.
- You have to stand on the yoga mat with legs joint together. Place your right hand straight to the body.
- Lift your left hand and bend your torso on the right side. It will give your waist a nice shape.
- Repeat this exercise to the other side and do it around 20 times.
12. Dumbbell side bend
This is the upgraded form of the normal side bend. It will focus on your torsos and your waist.
- Firstly, place your yoga mat and stand on it with the legs apart from each other.
- Secondly, take the dumbbell on your right hand and place your left hand behind your head.
- Bend towards the right-hand side and relate this on your other side also.
- Repeat all this exercise around 30 times.
13. Plank hips and dips (to doubly ensure a slim waist)
This is the upgraded form of the normal plank. It will focus on your hip and waist.
- Firstly, place your yoga mat and do a normal plank.
- After a few seconds, rotate your hip on the right-hand side first and then on the left-hand side.
- This will increase the core strength of your body.
- Repeat this around 30 times.
All these 13 workouts are effective in getting a slim waist. You must do this exercise daily. You must follow all the steps and exercises daily. This will give you a flat stomach and you can flaunt it. You also have to maintain your diet while doing the exercises.