|Quick Bio||Name- Rujuta Diwekar||Profession- Nutritionist And Author||Age- 47|
Rujuta Diwekar is a famous Indian professional health adviser born in Mumbai. She earned acknowledgement across the world. She is the brand ambassador of many programmes sponsored by the public as well as private organizations. Rujuta mainly provides nutrition-related health advises and has a health consultation office in Khar West, Mumbai. She is a well-known name among celebrities from Bollywood.
People can get usual health advice from her by connecting social media profiles of her’s on Facetime, Skype etc., She also provides free health tips through her Youtube channel Rujutadiwekarofficial. Rujuta is also an author.
|Real Name||Rujuta Diwekar|
|Date Of Birth||05 October 1973|
|Age (as in 2020)||47|
|Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign||Libra|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra India|
|Famous For||Nutrition expert, Author of books|
|Author Of Books||1)Don’t Lose your Mind, Lose Your Weight |
2)Women & the Weight Loss Tamasha
3)Don’t Lose Out, WorkOut
|Family Of Rujuta|
|Sister||Ankita Diwekar Kabra|
|Boyfriend, Affair, Marital Life, Husband, Son And Daughter|
|Education And Qualifications|
|Education||University of Potsdam (2015)Australian Institute of Sport(2010)SNDT Women’s University (1999)|
|Academic Qualification||Future of foods, University of Potsdam, Germany 2015Sports dietitians course, Australian Institute of Sports, Canberra 2010P.G in Sports science and Nutrition, S.N.D.T College, Mumbai, 1999Sadhana intensive and Teacher training courses, Sivananda Yoga Vedanta academy, Uttarkashi|
|Continuing Education||IUNS – Buenos Aires, Argentina21st International Congress of Nutrition, 2017ISC – Newcastle, UKInternational Sports exercise and nutrition conference, 2016FENS – Berlin, Germany12th European Nutrition conference, 2015ACSM – Miami, USAACSM’s Integrative Physiology of Exercise Conference, 2015ISC – Newcastle, UKInternational Sports exercise and nutrition conference, 2014NSCA – Las Vegas, USANational strength and conditioning association – Personal trainer conference, 2009IDEA – New York, USAIDEA Trainers conference – Personal trainer conference, 2005|
|Quotes By Rujuta Diwekar|
Fit Not Thin
|Some Of Rujuta’s More Famous Clients.|
|Saif Ali Khan|
|Social Media Following|
|Awards And Recognitions|
|Winner of ‘Nutrition award’, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad.|
|Voted as the ’50 most powerful people in India’ by People magazine.|
|Amongst the only 3 Indians in the CNN Asia-Hotlist: ‘People to watch out for’.|
|Special guest speaker for the Embassy of India events in China, Singapore and Nepal.|
|Invited to conduct workshops at IAS Inter services meet, CAG India academy, Maharashtra Judicial Academy and Maharashtra police academy.|
|‘Mukta Sanman’ award 2013 from IBN-Lokmat.‘Mata Sanman Youth achiever award’ 2013 by Maharashtra Times.|
|‘Under 35 achievers of India’ the ‘Change makers of Mumbai’ by India Today magazine.|
|Insights From Rujuta Diwekar Life|
- Rujuta was born in a typical middle-class Marathi family. Her entire family practised yoga as a way of life, very real and this was a big influence on her. She decided to further continue in her field of interest and explore the understanding of physical and studied Yoga and Vedanta along with Ayurved from Sivananda Yog Vedanta forest academy. Rujuta imbibed the principles of ‘continuous learning’ and ‘pursuit of excellence in your field’ by default and not from a self-help book.
- After her graduation, as she contemplated how to pursue her passion further. luckily the Mumbai University started a post-graduation program called ‘Sports science and Nutrition’ in collaboration with IIT, Mumbai. And she was on her way. She applied what she learned about nutrition and exercise science to the Indian way of life sensibly and practically.
- Rujuta Diwekar is an Indian nutritionist and winner of the ‘Nutrition award’ from the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology (AIG). She was voted as 50 most powerful people in India by People magazine in 2012
- Rujuta herself has authored three books – firstly She wrote: “Don’t Lose your Mind, Lose Your Weight”.The book published by Random House quickly became the best-selling book in the non-fiction category for 2009. The book topped the best-selling charts in India and continued to be on top of best-selling charts 4 years after it was published.
- In January 2011, she got her second book published with the title “Women & the Weight Loss Tamasha” with a personal note by Kareena Kapoor. The two books combined, have sold more than 400, 000 copies and have been translated into more than 4 languages. Again In 2014, Rujuta released her third book in the queue, “Don’t Lose Out, WorkOut!”
- Rujuta has a long list of famous clients. She is India’s first celebrity nutritionist with a celebrity clientele, including industrialist Anil Ambani and Bollywood actors Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Richa Chadda and many more.
- She got married to Gaurav Punj who is Connect with Himalayas Initiative. So it was cheery on the cake for her career.
- Rujuta also runs her own marathon training group
- In 2016, Pharma Leaders Power Brand, a title developed by Pharma Leaders, nominated Rujuta as top six names, for the coveted India’s Most Promising Face in Diet & Nutrition 2016 at satya Brahma founded annual healthcare meet, the 9th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharma Leaders Business Leadership Awards 2016.
- Rujuta is Winner of many awards and is a recognised personality of India. She won the ‘Nutrition award’ from the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology.
- Rujuta is India’s leading sports science and nutrition expert and amongst the world’s most-followed Nutritionists. She is also a best-selling author and the country’s foremost speaker on health and wellness.
- Rujuta is very clear about diet fads and fears. She always urges people to use common senses and un-complicate the act of eating. She emphasizes a blend of traditional food wisdom and modern nutritional science for a healthy body and mind, best reflected through the mantra – Eat local, think global.
- Her books have sold more than 1 million copies in 7 languages and continue to define the discourse on food and exercise across the country.
- She had a long list of awards and recognitions a few of them includes: she was the Winner of ‘Nutrition award’ of Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad. Rujuta was Voted as the ’50 most powerful people in India’ by People magazine which a very prestigious recognition.
- She was amongst the only 3 Indians in the CNN Asia-Hotlist: ‘People to watch out for’. Rujuta was called as special guest speaker for the Embassy of India events held in China, Singapore and Nepal. She was even invited to conduct workshops at IAS Inter services meet, CAG India academy, Maharashtra Judicial Academy and Maharashtra police academy.
- ‘Mukta Sanman’ award 2013 from IBN-Lokmat, which proved her prominence in her field of expertise. She secured a ‘Mata Sanman Youth achiever award’ in 2013 sponsored by Maharashtra Times. Rujuta secured he place in ‘Under 35 achievers of India’ and the ‘Changemakers of Mumbai’ by India Today magazine.
- In a career spanning more than 20 years, Rujuta has worked with clients from all walks of life, from businessmen to homemakers, students, celebrities and sportsmen.