A perfect diet plan usually incorporates all types of nutrients and gives us balance meal plans with some healthy foods. The modern-age dietitians recently claimed that not only a mixed-nutrient meal plan but a diet program depending on any specific nutrient could help us immensely.
No matter if you are attempting to shed pounds or gain weight, these nutrient-based special diet plans can fulfill your entire requirements of healthy dieting adequately. To know more about this particular dieting type, let’s find out the details about this topic in our discussion below-
· What is a diet with nutrient specifications?
· Diet rich in protein
· Diet rich in fiber
· Diet rich in calcium
· Diet rich in vitamin D
· Diet rich in other essential minerals
· What are the benefits of individual nutrient-rich diet plans?
What Is Diet With Nutrient Specifications?
Diet with different nutrient specification means you need to live on foods rich in any particular nutrient. Particular nutrient indicates diet rich in any specific vitamins or minerals, such as fiber, calcium, protein, carbs, vitamin E, vitamin D, etc.
The human body usually needs 6 essential nutrients to survive vigorously and they are as follows-
· Minerals and
But when we want to focus on a different nutrient-rich meal plan, we need to separate some of the vitamins and minerals individually to get their advantages more deeply. Here we come up with 4 different nutrient-rich diet programs along with a mixed category, which is considered the top-rated diet plans for both weight loss and weight gain purposes. All you need to know is what types of foods are preferable for which category before finalizing them for your specific diet programs.
Diet Rich In Protein:
The protein-rich diet plan is mostly preferred for people, who are attempting to gain weight. Protein-rich foods can be extremely beneficial to increase your strength, repair your damaged muscles, and build new tissues or muscles in your body. To eat a protein-rich diet you need to follow this similar type of diet as your daily routine-
- Include oats, eggs, cottage cheese, milk, quinoa, etc. in your breakfast meal
- For lunch, add leafy greens, brussels sprouts, turkey breast, fish, lean beef, broccoli, Greek yogurt, etc. to your meal plate
- Roasted pumpkin seeds, tuna salad, fried lentils, roasted almonds, roasted peanuts, sautéed soybean, boiled chickpea with spices, etc. would be the best pick for evening snacks
- Ezekiel bread, chicken soup, chicken sandwich, sautéed broccoli with cheese, turkey roast, shrimp salad, etc. would be the best pick for a healthy dinner meal.
Diet Rich In Fiber:
Fiber-rich foods mostly recommend for a fast weight reduction process. Fiber helps us to stay full for a long while and make our stomach occupied for an extended period. So a high-fiber diet plan can hold our overeating habit and prevent the possibility of weight gain expertly along with promoting moderate weight loss. A perfect fiber-rich diet plan should be like this-
- Add wholegrain products, whole-wheat items, quinoa, oats, brown bread, etc. in your breakfast meal
- For lunch, choose high fiber vegetable-stuffed meal rich with split peas, sweet potato, brussels sprout, artichoke, broccoli, beet, carrot, etc.
- For midday delight, you can use kidney bean, chickpea, popcorn, almonds, chia seeds, dark chocolate, etc. preparing new-new dishes with them
- For a fiber-rich night meal, use wholegrain bread, vegetable soup, roasted sweet potato, lentil soup, etc.
- In fruits, you can add banana, raspberry, apples, avocado, strawberry, pear, etc. which all are immensely rich in fiber content.
Diet Rich In Calcium:
Calcium-rich foods mostly recommend fortifying our bones and enhancing our teeth functioning. This is one of the most essential minerals for any living creature, which promotes our muscle functioning, nerve signaling, and improves our heart health too. To live on a high-calcium diet you need to follow this type of meal plan accordingly-
- Add full-fat dairy products like milk, cheese, paneer, ghee, and whey protein, bread, tofu, etc. for your breakfast meal
- Drink a glass of orange juice and soy milk to fulfill your calcium need as they are the best non-dairy sources of vitamin C
- Add leafy green like spinach, kale, turnip greens, collard greens, and a bowl of beans, lentils, canned salmon, grilled sardines, etc. with a Greek yogurt parfait, to your lunch meal
- For tiffin time choose almonds, sesame bar, soy milkshake with chia seeds, tortillas, dried figs, tofu, white beans, roasted sunflower seeds, etc.
- To make a calcium-rich dinner meal prepare cheese and sage ravioli, chicken and rice soup, baked salmon with vegetables, bacon and arugula salad, frittata with leafy greens, etc.
Diet Rich In Vitamin D:
Vitamin D is one more essential nutrient to improve our bone health and keep our overall health as well as immune power fortified. The most unfortunate thing is that the high amount of vitamin D can get from direct sunlight only. However, certain foods offer a moderate amount of vitamin D which can be beneficial for us. To make a vitamin D rich diet plan you need to prepare your meal plan like this-
- A bowl of cereal loaded with nuts, and milk, egg-avocado salsa, yogurt parfait with sweet beet, canned tuna sandwich, etc. would be a nice choice for this type of breakfast menu
- For lunch, you can go with salmon, sardines, egg yolk, avocado, mushrooms, rainbow trout, shrimp with roasted asparagus, herring dishes, etc. along with a small addition of fresh veggies
- Pick fortified foods like milk, orange juice, oatmeal bowl, soy milkshake, crunchy cereals with nuts, etc. your tiffin time
- For a perfect dinner meal, prepare roasted salmon roasted with rosemary, salmon tacos, spinach-mushroom frittata, cooked sardines with salad, shrimp-spinach salsa, dilled salmon omelet with cheese, and mushroom with brown rice, etc.
Diet Rich In Other Essential Minerals:
Apart from these nutrients, phosphorus, copper, iron, potassium, sulfur, sodium, magnesium, selenium, chromium, manganese, iodine, etc. ate some other essential nutrients for the human body. A person should focus on these minerals too while making a healthy diet plan even with any specific nutrient. To make a complete diet plan rich in these beneficial nutrients you need to include these foods to your daily diet attentively-
- Dark leafy greens like spinach kale, Swiss chard, lettuce, mustard green, turnip greens, beetroot green, cilantro, etc.
- Nuts like cashew, almonds, walnut, pistachio, Brazil nuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, etc.
- Beans and lentils like red beans, white beans, chickpea, kidney beans, soybean, black beans, etc.
- Edible seeds like pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, squash seeds, etc.
- Fish like salmon, sardines, mackerel, tuna, etc. and meat like beef, lamb, etc.
- Dried fruits like prunes, apricot, raisins, dates, figs, etc.
- Dairy products like milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, etc.
- Some other items like shellfish, mushrooms, dark chocolate, avocado, tofu, etc. also act beneficially in the way of fulfilling mineral requirements in your body.
What Are The Benefits Of Individual Nutrient-Rich Diet Plans?
The best-proven benefit of following a specific nutrient-rich diet plan is that it aids us to quench the deficiency of any particular mineral from our body efficiently. Different people suffer from different types of nutrient deficiency or sometimes need any specific nutrient in a higher amount.
This type of requirement mostly occurs for combating any specific health disorder or fulfilling any individual nutrient deficiency. In such matters, following a specific nutrient-based diet plan works more beneficial than a simple nutrient-dense common diet program. So, if you are suffering from a nutrient deficiency or any disease due to the lack of any nutrient, this type of diet plan with nutrient specification would be the most excellent choice for you.