India is a vast country. Each state has its unique culture, religion, and language which make it fully distinguishable. To understand the real beauty of the country, we suggest you take your taste bud for the ride of a lifetime. Chutney and pickles are an integral part of Indian dining, while some dishes are incomplete without a chutney like dosa with coconut chutney, pakoras with green mint chutney, and many more. These chutneys and dips are best to enhance the taste of food, and their lesser-known property is immunity boosting. Chutney and dips are not only transformed the taste of what we eat but also great for health. Here is a round up of some of the most popular chutneys and their health benefits.
coriander chutney is most loved chutney in every Indian household. its easy preparation and amazing taste. Well, apart from complimenting the uninterested meals, this chutney also boosts health.
Also Read:- How To Start Solids For Babies?
- It is high in Vitamin C, K and proteins.
- It boosts digestion.
- It is great for diabetics as it reduces blood sugar levels and stimulates insulin secretion.
- It has antiseptic properties to aid mouth ulcers.
Mint chutney as the ultimate favour. mint is good for stomach that’s why It is consumed mostly in Summers for the cooling and soothing effect to the body. Here are its exceptional benefits:
- Rich in Vitamins B, C, D and E
- Boosts stomach health
- Aids digestion and reduces inflammation
- Increases appetite
- Strengthens immunity
Curry leaves chutney
Curry leaves are said to be good for controlling diabetes. The other benefits are curry leaves chutney are:
- High in vitamins A, B, C, E, folic acid and iron.
- Have antioxidant, anti-diarrheal and anti-anemia properties
- It aids gastrointestinal issues.
- Reduce LDL or bad cholesterol levels to control diabetes.
Onion and Garlic Chutney
onion and garlic are good for health. And Eating this onion and garlic chutney would provide the aforesaid benefits:
- Improves digestion
- Regulates blood cholesterol
- Good to protect against heat stroke
- Clears the throat to aid cough and cold.
- It has anti-bacterial properties.