If you are trying to lose weight naturally with some simplest foods or drinks, green is the best pick for you. Green tea has become admired from centuries in the attempt of reducing weight. The abundance of healthy nutrients found in green tea has been benefited from several aspects.
It is clinically proven that only 2 cups of green tea a day could increase your metabolic health exceptionally well and thus, affect the weight loss process more rapidly. Before including this healthy component in your regular diet, let’s find out some basic information about this beneficial product below-
What is Green Tea?
Green tea comes from the camellia tree, which is basically a shrub or considered an evergreen tree. Green tea is usually processed differently than normal black tea and uses green young leaves to be prepared. According to the research report, the young leaves of this tree undergone minimal processing comparatively other teas, and thus became un-oxidized. This means green tea contains more health-beneficial enzymes and hundreds of good properties than its other equivalents.
Read More: Easy High Iron Recipes To Try
How does it Work in Weight Loss Process?
Green tea is loaded with health-beneficial antioxidant properties, and catechin is the most effective one among them. Catechin is a flavonoid that works as a caffeine product and works on our fatty cells deeply. It also contains a high amount of vitamin B and some good minerals like folate, magnesium.
Thus green tea works in two most effective ways for weight loss and they are as follows
- For speeding up the overall metabolic health immensely
- And for breaking down the excess fats from our cells with more ease
How to Prepare it Appropriately?
The best way to prepare a cup of green tea to lose some extra pounds from your torso is that-
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 2 teaspoons of green tea or a tea bag
- 1 tbsp of organic honey
- A saucepan
- A strainer
- And a spoon
- Heat up 2 cups of filtered water in a saucepan and let them boil for a couple of minutes on high heat
- Now, spread 2 teaspoons of green tea and turn the heat off immediately
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and let the leaves steep in the water for 1 minute
- Then, strain the tea into a cup through a strainer and 1 tbsp of organic honey in it
- If you are using green tea bags then, place the bag in a cup and pour the boiling water slowly into that cup
- Let the bag steep in hot water for 2-3 minutes, then take the bag out and drink the tea including a tbsp of raw organic honey into it, for the natural sweetness.