Fitness is no longer a fad, it has become a way of life. In a life filled with stressors at home, work, school almost everywhere, fitness provides a balance between the body and the mind. Fitness keeps you healthy and relieves the tension therein. Our diet combined with a fitness routine helps to keep disease and infections at bay.
Technology hasn’t left any stone unturned in providing us with solutions to many issues. Many apps have been developed that help you to lead a fit and healthy life from the comforts of your home and workplace too. So the excuse that you don’t have time doesn’t work anymore.
India has been fighting fit now more than ever. More and more people are trying to remain fit despite their busy lives. There are many fitness apps that come to the rescue.
These are as follows:
- A calorie counter and diet tracker – This app is easy to use and keeps a track of your food and calorie intake.
- Breathe2Relax – This app helps to manage stress, mood, and anger. It provides information on exercises to help combat stress which is vital to keep healthy.
- Nike BOOM – This app has a variety of workouts, training sessions, music and songs, and your favorite Nike athlete to inspire you. It syncs your music with your workout routine.
- JEFIT – This app has a rage of cardio workouts that help to improve your stamina and strength.
- Daily Yoga – An extensive yoga regimen for you, this app provides tips and advice on the asana of your choice. It also provides images ad a timer to track your progress.
- Runkeeper – This app tracks, measures and improves your pace, distance, time is taken and calories burned per day. It is like a personal trainer in your pocket.
- Fooducate – This app helps to make food choices that are healthier and low in calories.
These fitness apps have become a necessity as they help us to record our progress and maintain fitness goals to the maximum.