- Bridge Workout
- Chair Squat Workout
- Knee Push-Up
- Stationary Lunge
- Bicycle Crunch
- Hip Abduction by Side Lying
Workout is essential for every human body. It helps to keep you active and strengthens the immunity power. Workout can seem to be stressful when you think of waking up in the morning, getting ready and travelling to the gym. If you do not want to hit the gym or spare much time, you can always think of an alternative plan of home workouts.
It is true that working out with weights is beneficial. However, if you choose the right kind of workout plan, you would not require a single piece of equipment. Without a doubt, your body weight is enough to do all type of cardio and strength training. There are some specific workout programs that are entirely doable only with your body weight. These workouts prove to be quite helpful when you prefer to do your routine workouts at home or on a work trip or enjoying a vacation.
Choose dynamic workout moves that include cardio, power, strength and mobility. If you choose to do home workouts without the equipment, it will help you to stay fit and build muscles without the necessity of going to the gym. Additionally, the exercises can be done without equipment and coaches. Therefore, you can save a lot of money and time. Additionally, you even save some of your energy by cutting down on the travel part. All you need is to take out few minutes per day and tone up your muscle effectively at home.
Bridge is an effective exercise to be used as a warm up. Through this exercise, you would be able to activate your posterior chain and core. The direction to do the exercise is as follows:
- Lie straight on your back and bend your knees such that feet are placed flat on the floor and arms by your sides.
- Raise your bottom off the ground by pushing your feet and bracing your core. Consequently, squeeze your glutes at the top and extend your hips fully.
- Now, slowly return to the start position and repeat this exercise for at least 10 times.
CHAIR SQUAT WORKOUT
Squat helps to strengthen your core and legs. It makes everyday moments easier for you. The chair squat is specially designed for the beginners. If squat seems tough for you, you can start with a chair underneath. It will help you to master the correct form. Thus, you can perform the chair squat by following the steps:
- Stand straight in front of a chair and keep your feet apart at shoulder-width. Your toes should be pointed slightly outward.
- Now hinge at your hips and bend your knees and lower back down. Keep bending until your bottom touches the chair. Keep your arms extended out in front.
- Now, push up and return to the start position. Repeat the exercise for 10 times.
Push-ups are a vital exercise to strengthen the core muscle. Knee push-up is the beginner level of push-up and it will help you to build your strength before you start with the standard push-up style. It is a more easier form of the standard push-up. The directions to do this are as follows:
- Firstly, take a high plank position with the help of knees.
- Make sure, you maintain a straight line from your head to the knees. Now you need to bend your elbows and lower yourself down to the ground. Maintain your elbow at 45-degree angle.
- Now, push yourself back to the start position.
This is another effective exercise that will hit the muscles of glutes, hamstrings and squads. Additionally, this is an exercise that targets your lower body and allow fat lose from those areas. You can perform the exercise by following the steps:
- With your right leg in front, split your stance. Keep your right foot flat on the ground and position your left foot on its toes.
- Now, bend your knees and perform lunge. You should stop when your right thigh is a parallel level to the ground.
- Push your right foot through to return to your start position. You can repeat the exercise for the desired number of repetitions and then switch legs.
All the exercises mentioned above would target your core and build up your overall strength. To bring in variation to your workout plan, you can keep an abs exercise in the list. Abs is a part of your body that has stubborn fat and only by training them regularly, you can get a flat ab.
- Lie down on your back and bring your legs to the tabletop position. You need to put your hands behind your head by bending your elbows.
- Crunch up by bringing your right elbow to your left knee. Keep your right leg straightened.
- Release the crunch and do the same with your right knee and left elbow. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
HIP ABDUCTION BY SIDE LYING
You should always consider strengthening your hip muscles and include few exercises for them. If you sit all day for work, you should positively perform some hip-targeting movements.
- Lie down on your left side with both the legs straight. Your right foot should rest on the ground.
- Lift your right leg up and maintain this position of your body for few seconds. Your hips should not open up while performing the move.
- Now, return to the start position by bringing the leg down. You can repeat the exercise for at least 10 times and change sides.
Whenever you opt for home workouts, make sure you include the warm-up and stretching exercises in your plan. Without a doubt, they will help your muscles to relax and prevent them from tearing. Additionally, the home workouts mentioned above can be done anywhere irrespective of the location you are in. Thus, it gives you the mobility and you are not bound to visit the gym on a regular basis. Within just a few minutes every day, you would be able to achieve our fitness goals with the home workout sessions.
Secondly, home workouts help you to stay consistent with your exercises. When you are not dependent upon the gym or the coaches, you do not miss any session no matter how extreme the weather conditions are. Make sure you target all the muscles of your body and work out on them regularly. Thus, just by sparing 20-30 minutes per day, you will be able to see visible results within 30 days of home workout sessions.
In Conclusion, just grab a mat and prepare to sweat in your living room.