Everybody needs a sense of care and connection with the family and home. Creating a personal space for every individual, especially children, is crucial for fostering a sense of connectedness within the family. As per the Vastu experts, Vastu is essential in helping fill our children’s bedroom with positive vibes, warmth, love, and good dreams. A child’s room must reflect a nurturing environment. Arranging their rooms in terms of the ancient philosophy of Vastu will ensure that their health and wellness is taken care of.
Kids’ room is a hub of recreation, fun, and frolic. However, several basic things should be considered before designing a kid’s room. Vastu suggests placing everything such as study table, bed, bathroom, and clock, doors, and windows at an appropriate location as per the corresponding direction. Placement of things as per Vastu generates positive vibes in children to work hard and be cheerful. Every parent wants their child to progress. Every house has some kind of negative energy due to Vastu defects which affect children’s behavior and mind. Incorrect placement of things can make children brat, stubborn, rebel, and low on concentration. Design a child’s room as per the Vastu Science to make your child obedient and progressive.
- Kids’ room must be constructed in the west zone to welcome positive vibes. The door should be facing east, north, or the North-East as this improves the absorbing power and increases the knowledge of content. The bedroom door should open clockwise. Children’s study rooms should not be below the toilet or under a beam. Avoid putting signs or boards on the door as they foster negative emotions such as ego clashes, aggression, and fights between children and parents.
- Kids’ bedroom should be square or rectangular. The square or rectangle shape represents four directions. It provides a balance of five elements and three types of energy.
- According to Vastu, a study lamp is a must in a kid’s room. It energizes luck in education and improves focus and concentration. An open space is essential as it inspires new ideas and approaches in a child.
- To inspire the child to study, the picture of a galloping horse, a rising Sun, or of the Goddess of knowledge, Saraswati is helpful. Display the certificates, trophies, or medals bagged by the child on the South wall. This also has a psychological perspective.
- There should be no direct doors, windows, or mirrors in front of the bed as it could lead to hypertension and insomnia. Mirrors can sometimes create weird illusions when you don’t focus your vision on it, thereby ridding the space of positivity. It is believed that a mirror facing the bed depletes personal energy and causes sleeplessness as it bounces all sorts of energy. It disrupts the tranquility needed for better sleep.
- A wooden bed in the west or southwest corner of the room brings good fortune, health, and success. Avoid metal-framed bed as it may foster negative vibrations.
- Do not allow children to eat on the bed. It may invite bad dreams and negative energy. One must prohibit kids from eating on the bed as it is a place meant for sleep and relaxation.
- According to Vastu, avoid placing too many electronic gadgets in a child’s room as they produce high electromagnetic stress and negative effects on a child’s concentration.
- Proper ventilation is needed for sunlight and fresh air. The use of light green or pale-yellow shades in the room is highly recommended as they brighten the space and balance mood swings. Avoid using bedsheets, carpets, wallpaper in black and blue colors to prevent negative emotions in children.
- The study table should be in the west or southwest. Ensure the child faces towards the east or north while studying. It enhances memory and concentration. The shadow of the child who is studying should not fall on the books. Avoid placing a study table against the wall. Place an idol of goddess Saraswati near the child’s bedside or study table. This will improve the positive energy of the place.
- According to the principles of Vastu, it is imperative to remove unused stationery, including pens without a refill, unsharpened pencils, torn books, old books, or newspapers as it attracts negative vibrations. The study table should be clutter-free. It is good for generating new ideas. Avoid placing shoes or slippers under the table as it hinders concentration.
- A wooden bookshelf should be placed in the northeast section. A metal bookshelf will harm children. Avoid books on the study table as it creates unnecessary stress on the child.
Also Read:-Weight Gainer Diet Plan To Look Good!
- According to Vastu science, children must avoid sleeping under a direct beam or an inbuilt wardrobe as it creates a lot of pressure and panic in them.