- Why belly fat is a matter of concern
- How to reduce belly fats at home
- What are the best foods to reduce belly fat fast
- What are the best drinks to reduce belly fat
- A perfect diet plan to get a flatter stomach within a week
Having belly fat that is also known as visceral fat, is one of the worst things one can have. Not only from the looks factor but also, from the health aspect, having belly fat is a curse for anyone. Once people get incorporated with it, they should try every possible way to get rid of it as soon as probable. Following a precise diet chart is one of the most certified methods in this regard which could help us immensely to get a fatten stomach within a certain period.
So, today, let us show you how one can get rid of belly fats with just a perfect diet plan, without any additional exercise scheduled or harsh workouts. Let’s just eat right a live well with an envious look everyone craves-
Why Belly Fat is a Matter of Concern?
Before looking for the diet chart, let’s find out why getting rid of belly fats becomes such necessary for us-
- First of all, it ruins your entire looks
- Make your clothes feel tight
- You will start having size issue and unfitness in most of the clothes
- Hard to find a suitable dress in any shop
- Comes with a major risk of type 2 diabetes
- Have possibilities of heart diseases
- Initiates obesity
- Sometimes hints the risk of metabolic disease
- And a feeling of suffocation with heavy labor
How to Reduce Belly Fats Easily at Home?
No matter you are male or female, belly fat looks ugly equally in both men and women. So, you must start your initiative of reducing belly fats once it starts peeping from your abdomen sides. There are some highly effective home remedies we have in our hands, which work more efficiently than any weight-reductive supplement or workouts. Some of the most effective tricks to reduce belly fats naturally are-
- Be active and walk at least 10,000 steps in every single day, if possible
- Limit the secretion of cortisol hormone in your body by controlling stress level
- Practices meditation regularly to keep your mind calm and fighting stress signs
- Sleep for 7 hours in every 24-hour time span to keep yourself stress-free perfectly
- If you have to sit in your workplace for 7-8 hours day, try to take a break after every 30 minutes and walk 30 steps at once
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated all day long
- Workout daily and practice yoga which pressurize your abdominal tissues more deeply
- Go for cardio exercise more than gym-based workouts to get a faster recovery
- And most importantly recheck your meal plan; make a new schedule then, follow a precise diet chart which is skilled in reducing belly fat fast than any other method.
What are the Best Foods to Reduce Belly Fat Fast?
Some foods work like a boon in the way of eliminating belly fats and even prevent them from building up in your abdominal area again. You just need to include those foods in your regular diet and see how simple it is to get rid of those stubborn belly fats from your body even without any laborious workout!. Some of the highly beneficial foods in this regard are as follows-
- Foods are rich in soluble fiber like legumes, flaxseeds, shirataki noodles, Brussels sprouts, avocados, legumes, blackberries, blueberries, apple, oats, etc.
- Good fats or monosaturated fats like avocado, nuts, seeds, soybean, dark chocolate, etc.
- Foods with healthy protein content like lean meat, fish, beans, whey protein, egg, dairy products, etc.
- Fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, anchovies, etc.
- Healthy oils like olive oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, etc.
- Mineral-packed seeds like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, squash seeds, etc.
- Fermented foods with Probiotics like miso, tempeh, sauerkraut, Greek yogurt, etc.
- Leafy greens that are loaded with potassium like spinach, bok choy, Swiss chard, beetroot green, cabbage, etc.
- Magnesium-rich nuts like almonds, walnut, peanut, pistachio, hazelnuts, etc.
- Dairy products that rich in calcium but low in fat like skim milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, mozzarella cheese, etc.
- Herbs and spices like mint, sage, basil, cilantro, rosemary, tarragon, oregano, red chili, etc.
Apart from these specific categories, there are a few certain foods; we have in this attempt, which help to burn stored belly fat directly like any medicated supplements. They are-
- Peanut butter
- Citrus fruits
- Sweet potato
What are the Best Drinks to Reduce Belly Fat?
Like foods, there are some efficient drinks as well, which are as much expert in reducing belly fats as those foods. You just need to recognize those items properly and include them in your regular diet plan. Aim to drink at least 1-2 cups of such drinks every day during your entire dieting period. Some of the effective drinks in this attempt are as follows-
- Green tea
- Black tea
- Clack coffee
- Ginger tea
- Turmeric tea
- Vegetable juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Protein shakes
- Cinnamon tea
- Chia seed smoothies
- Juice of berry fruits
- Green coffee
- Parsley juice
- Celery juice
- Dandelion tea
- And plain water
A Perfect Diet Plan to get a Flatten Stomach within a Week:
Sometimes we need faster results and get rid of the entire belly fats within a certain period, especially while any important occasion knocks at our door. In such conditions, a precise diet plan could help us to burn all the stored fats from our abdominal area even with a short span of time like 7 days! To do so, you need to follow a precise diet plan strictly for 7 long days uninterruptedly. The most effective diet plan in this regard should be like this-one-
Try to eat a breakfast that is high in fiber but low in carbs and fat contents. Wholegrain products are the best pick for such attempts.
- Start your day with whole-grain foods like a 1 bowl of overnight oats with lots of berries and some banana chunks
- You can also go with a bowl of unsweetened cereal with skim-milk and highlighted with a handful of dried fruits like raisins, apricot, figs, etc.
- 2 pieces of brown bread toast covered with smashed avocado and a glass of citrus fruit juice would be another wonderful choice in this regard
This time choose some fruits as your mid-day snacks like apple cider, a bowl of berries, pineapple chunk or a bowl of fruit salad using green apple, kiwi, grapefruit, grapes, berries, etc.
- Try to complete your lunch meal within 1-1.30 and always include a bowl of freshly made a salad using cucumber, carrot, and tomatoes in the main ingredients
- Add a bowl of cooked lentils with a mild amount of carbs and some high protein content
- 1 chapatti or a bowl of brown rice or 2 pieces of brown bread would nice for the carbs section
- Take 1 bowl of chicken or turkey or two pieces of salmon or any fish, 2 hard-boiled eggs, etc. to fulfill the protein requirements
For evening snacks, include 1 or 2 cups of drink regularly which are skilled in reducing belly fats.
- 1 cup of black tea with some roasted nuts would be a great choice here
- Or you can go with a cup of herbal tea with a mixed trail
- Some roasted vegetable sticks seasoned with roasted seeds with a cup of green tea would be another brilliant menu to add here
Keep your dinner meal simple yet healthy, that can quench the nutrient-requirements at night but ever goes on overboard for your digestion system.
- A bowl of vegetable soup accompanied with grilled salmon or roasted chicken breast would be a delicious choice indeed
- You can also make a healthy veg bowl for your dinners like a salad made with sweet potato, tofu, and avocado as the main ingredients
- Quinoa baked with eggs or vegetable-egg frittata would be another nice choice in baked items
- Or you can go with some simple yet nutrient-dense salad bowl like grilled veggies with fish, baby kale with roasted chicken breast, Tempeh salad in Mexican style, grilled fish with smoked asparagus, etc.
Also Read:-8 Best Weight Loss Home Remedies!
No matter what you pick for your diet plan from the preferable products, just make sure you burn more calories than you consume a day to reach your goal in time.