Today most of the people are affected by obesity problems because of poor eating habits. Obesity is a major risk factor as it forms cholesterol gallstones, especially in women. It should be considered and immediately treated. Yes, to reduce the risk of gallstones in you ladies, really you have to add peanut in your daily diet.
Peanuts are one of the amazing foods for health. These are high sources of minerals like copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc and selenium. Intake of peanuts differs in many ways. One such is given for you as a recipe.
Type Of Cuisine: Indian
Ingredient: (For 2 people)
Peanuts: 1 cup
Groundnut oil: 1 tbsp
Shallots: 6 0r 7
Garlic: 5 cloves (chopped)
Dry red chilli: 3
Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
Asafoetida: 1 pinch
Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
Urad dal (black gram): 1 tsp
Curry leaves: a few
Salt: as per the required taste
- In a pan, add a cup of peanuts and dry roast it for 5 minutes in low flame.
- Now, in another pan add groundnut oil, shallots, garlic, dry red chilli, cumin seeds and asafoetida; sauté it for a minute in low flame.
- Grind the roasted peanuts and the sauté mixture with salt and water to a fine paste.
- For seasoning add oil, mustard seeds, urad dal (black gram) and curry leaves.
- Pour this into peanut paste.
- Now the tasty and healthy peanut chutney is ready to serve with your idli or dosha.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serving Time: Breakfast and Dinner
Recipe’s Health Benefits:
- Saves you from gallstones and gallbladder diseases.
- Reduces the toxins from the body.
- Contains a high amount of vitamin E which helps to prevent the skin cells from damage.
- Increases the level of serotonin which helps to fight against depression.
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases.
- Contains a high amount of nutrient content which is essential for a healthy body.
- Helps in the transfer of oxygen from lungs to other tissues and also helps in making strong tissues.
Urad Dal (Black Gram):
- Improves growth and development of the body and helps to build muscle tissue.
- Black gram is rich in iron content, so it helps to boost your energy levels.
Well, everyone heard the potential of peanuts. Just a handful of peanuts per day provide enough antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and protein. Kids love peanut butter, which includes a good supply of protein for body development and fatty acids for brain development. Try this healthy food and be healthy!