- What are The Symptoms of Heart Disease
- What Causes Heart Disease
- How to Prevent Heart Disease
This phrase heart disease indicates a dozen conditions, which affect your heart in a damaging way. This single category can incorporate an entire bundle of heart issues from heart defects to blockage and from coronary to artery problems. What person needs to do is recognize that disorder with its clear symptoms and cure it of its roots. To do so, you must know the exact cause behind your cardiovascular problem with its signs. Here we come up with the most possible causes of having heart issues in this regard, let’s check them out and be a pro in identifying the causes of heat daises more expertly-
What are The Symptoms of Heart Disease?
Before finding the cause of your heart problem, you must confirm that you actually have a heart condition, right? Knowing about the symptoms of heart disease is the right initiative you need to take here. Some of the apparent signs of having cardiovascular problems are as follows-
Also Read:-Role Of Women In The Family!
- Chest problems like pain, tightness, pressure or any type of discomfort or flattering chest
- Pain, numbness, weakness, coldness, etc. problems in narrow-body parts like legs and hands
- Racing heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Lightheadedness and dizziness
- Grey or pale or bluish skin color
- Shortness of breath during feeding and poor weight gain in infants
- Easily tiring during activities or exercise
- Swelling hands, feet, ankles, etc.
- Breathlessness with physical exertion
- Weakness with fatigue
- Swelling legs and abdomen
- Changes in the rhythm
- Dry or constant coughing problems
- Skin rashes
- Irregular heartbeat
- Profuse sweating
- nausea and vomiting
- Clubbed fingernails
- Fast heartbeat
- And constant mild chest pain
Among these signs, you must focus on the symptom of chest pain, breathing problems, and fattening. One must not ignore these signs go for a serious medical checkup immediately.
Also Read:-How to start eating healthier
What Causes Heart Disease?
Usually, the coronary artery gets narrow overtime for the buildup of varieties of substances. This blocked artery can lead you towards a serious heart condition like a stroke or heart attack. The serious condition of the heart is known by several medical terms depending on the types of disorders. Some of the common heart conditions are like-
- Congenital heart diseases including Septal, obstruction and Cyanotic conditions
- Arrhythmia disease including Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Fibrillation, and premature ventricular
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy including heart muscle weakness with insufficient blood pumps and lack of oxygen
- Myocardial infarction including cardiac infarction and coronary thrombosis
- Mitral Regurgitation including disturbed blood circulation program in the artery
- Mitral Valve Prolapse including left atrium and ventricle problem
- Pulmonary stenosis including right ventricle obstruction and bluish or pale skin color
- And Coronary artery disease including narrow coronary arteries for plaque buildup
Now if you look closely, you will find some common causes always work behind all of these heart condition types. Most common causes of having any of heart issues are as follows-
- Overweight or obesity
- High blood pressure
- Heavy cholesterol level
- Staying at a stationary position for long
- Having a history of preeclampsia during pregnancy
- Metabolic syndrome
- And having some unhealthy habits like drinking, smoking, eating junk foods, eating at odd times, etc.
Any of these cases can bring you serious heart conditions and the possibilities of heart attack or stroke at times. Once you get these issues and got diagnosed with a heart condition, try to seek medical help immediately. Medication and surgery are two ways of curing heart diseases, leave to the surgeons, and try to follow the regulations they prefer for you in the way of treatment.
First of all, you must recognize that you are incorporated with which type of heart condition from the umbrella term. There are different kinds of treatments for different sorts of conditions whether it is blood vessels related issues or coronary artery related issues or arrhythmia or infections or congenital heart defects. Just confirm the condition with a proper diagnosis before applying any preferable medicated curing process.
How to Prevent Heart Disease?
To prevent developing these serious conditions, you must follow a few rules and regulations attentively. Some of the most effective ways to avoid heart diseases are-
- Get rid of unhealthy habits like drinking alcohol, smoking, eating junk foods, etc. as soon as possible
- Include heart-healthy foods like berries, whole grains, dark chocolate, beans, walnut, etc. to your regular diet
- Add foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids like nuts, flax seeds, salmon, mackerel, seafood, canola oil, soybean oil, etc.
- Replace most of the carbs with whole grain products like oats, brown rice, barley, cereal, whole wheat flour, etc.
- Cut down your portion size in your meals and keep it under control to prevent gaining further weight
- Cut down on meals which trigger blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol level
- Increase the portion of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet plan to keep level nutrition level of your chosen meal perfect despite shortening the portion
- Practice some mild exercise for half an hour daily especially cardio to keep your weight in check
- Control your stress level by living a happy stress-free life and practicing mental exercises regularly
- Never compromise with your resting period and always get enough sleep
- Get health checkup frequently and stay updated about your heart condition
- Check the possibilities of having metabolic syndrome and apply preferable curing methods
- Undefined inflammation which often leads to the condition of atherosclerosis
- And talk to a health expert about the possible preventions you can get to avert heart condition.
So, finding causes or heart diseases or recognizing the symptoms are not enough for us, and we must be prepared to combating these possibilities by applying these prevention methods thoughtfully.